On Sunday August 20, 2017 will be held the 5th Edition of the Lachine Bonneville Half-Marathon. All proceeds from the Event will go to the Montreal Alzheimer Society.
- A race for all levels of runners: 21km, 10km, 5 km, 2km and 1km.
- A beautiful course along the banks of Lake-St-Louis and around Park René-Levesque.
- A race for competitive runners and active families. Parents, bring the whole family and register your kids for the 1km and 2km races.
- A race for 2 good causes: partial proceeds generated by the race will be donated to the Montreal Alzheimer Society to help people affected by this disease, which unfortunately, will become THE illness of the future. Additionally, the organization shall provide financial support to local sports teams or clubs.
- Set your goal, register and start running now !