- 6:30am to 9:00am Registration
- 7:00am Closure of the parking area at Rene-Levesque Park
- 8:00am Start of 10KM
- 8:30am Start of 21.1KM
- 10:15am Awards for the 10k and 21k (first 3 positions for men and women)
- 10:45am Start of 5KM
- 11:30am Start of the kids 1km
- 11:45am Start of the kids 2km
- 12:15pm Awards for the 5k, 2k and 1k (first 3 positions for men and women)
HOW TO GET THERE
Chemin du Canal is located next to the Lachine locks and leads to Park René-Lévesque. Click to view the map.
- Option 1 - 37 minutes
Bus 191 - Broadway/Provost
Get out at Saint-Joseph/George-V and walk West on Saint-Jospeh. Turn left on chemin Du Musee.
- Option 2 - 46 minutes
Autobus 110 - Centrale
Get out at S-Patrick and du Musee. Walk on chemin du Musee until you reach the park.
- 250 spots available at Rene-Levesque Park BEFORE 7:00am. The parking will remain close until the end of the event, 1:00pm.
- Lasalle City Hall
- Ste-Anne College
- Surrounding streets, according to municipal regulations
You can leave bags and any other personnal items that have no value at the back check (supervised). Bib are required to get your bag back. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
WATER STATIONS AND SNACK
Water and energetic drink stations will be found on the 21.1KM, 10KM and 5KM course. Healthy snacks will be available for runners upon presentation of your bib.
Toilettes are available 100 meters from the start and finish. There are no showers on site.
A kid zone with inflatable toys will be there to make the younger ones happy!
There will be 3 pace bunnies for the 21.1KM to help you run at the right speed: 1:45, 2:00 and 2:15. Just look for the long ears!
Because of security and logistic issues, the time limite to complete the 21.1km is 3:30 (start at 8:30, finish at 13:00). After that time, we can no longer offer the required support to the runners.
For the 21.1km, 10km and 5km awards will be given to the top 3 men and women.
For the 1km and the 2km, awards will be given to:
- the top 3 runners 14 years and over;
- the top 3 kids 13 years and under.
A medal will be given to each participant at the finish line.
See hotels next to Pierre-Elliott Trudeau (Dorval) Airport or around downtown Montreal.
HOW TO REGISTER?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal payments. To register, click on the red button below:
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
In case of cancellation due to extreme weather conditions or other acts of god, the event will be postponed to a later date or completely cancelled. There will be no refund.
However, you can always transfer your registration to another person before October 4, 2020.