It's almost time to pick up your bib and t-shirt!
In order to do so, you need to schedule an appointment by clicking "Schedule my appointment" on the button below.
We have 4 principal pick-up locations:
- Wednesday October 13th | Sports Experts Fairview Pointe-Claire | 4 PM to 8 PM Click here for exact location
- Thursday October 14th | Action Sport Physio Lachine | 4 PM to 8 PM Click here for exact location
- Friday October 15th | Boutique Endurance, in Montreal | 12 PM to 8 PM Click here for exact location
- Saturday October 16th | Lachine race site | 2 PM to 5 PM Click here for exact location
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO COME FROM FURTHER AWAY - It will be possible to pick up your bib on the morning of the race (October 17th), from 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM, no need to schedule an appointment. However, we strongly encourage you to come pick it up in advance at one of our pick-up points to avoid any waiting lines.
IMPORTANT! - A proof of vaccine AND a proof of ID with picture are mandatory to pick up a bib. If you are picking up a bib for someone else, please make sure to have their proof of vaccination and ID with address (ex: driver's licence) as well (a picture of the ID is also acceptable).
MANDATORY! - You must complete the attached waiver form in advance for each runner and submit it in paper format at your bib pick-up. If a minor will run the event, you must complete his form as parent/legal guardian (Tutor). No waiver, no bib.
Click on the button "Fill out the waiver" to get the link.
BIB PICK UP PROCESS:
- Vaccine passport and ID validation
- Signed waiver document collection. To make the bib pick up go faster, the form should be printed and completed prior to arriving.
- Bib, t-shirt and bag tag pick up
Note: You cannot proceed to the next step without completing the previous step. We ask for your patience.
For detailed information please review the runner's passport containing all the necessary information for the race. Please read it carefully for any questions you may have.
Please do not contact the stores for questions about the bib pick-up; write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:30am to 10:00am Registration
- 7:30am Closure of the parking area at Rene-Levesque Park
- 8:30am Start of 10KM
- 9:00am Start of 21.1KM
- 10:45am Awards for the 10k and 21k (first 3 positions for men and women)
- 11:15am Start of 5KM
- 12:00am Start of the kids 1km
- 12:15am Start of the kids 2km
- 12:45pm Awards for the 5k, 2k and 1k (first 3 positions for men and women)
HOW TO GET THERE
Chemin du Canal is located next to the Lachine locks and leads to Park René-Lévesque. Click to view the map.
- Option 1 - 37 minutes
Bus 191 - Broadway/Provost
Get out at Saint-Joseph/George-V and walk West on Saint-Jospeh. Turn left on chemin Du Musee.
- Option 2 - 46 minutes
Autobus 110 - Centrale
Get out at S-Patrick and du Musee. Walk on chemin du Musee until you reach the park.
- 250 spots available at Rene-Levesque Park BEFORE 7:00am. The parking will remain close until the end of the event, 1:00pm.
- Lasalle City Hall
- Parking across from Ste-Anne College
- Surrounding streets, according to municipal regulations
You can leave bags and any other personnal items that have no value at the back check (supervised). Bib are required to get your bag back. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
WATER STATIONS AND SNACK
Water and energetic drink stations will be found on the 21.1KM, 10KM and 5KM course. Healthy snacks will be available for runners upon presentation of your bib.
Toilettes are available 100 meters from the start and finish. There are no showers on site.
Unfortunately do to COVID-19 we will not be providing a kids zone with inflatable toys.
Unfortunately do to COVID-19 we will not be having pace bunnies. Each runner will be reponsible for tracking their pace during their respective race.
Because of security and logistic issues, the time limite to complete the 21.1km is 3:30 (start at 9:00, finish at 13:30). After that time, we can no longer offer the required support to the runners.
For the 21.1km, 10km and 5km awards will be given to the top 3 men and women.
For the 1km and the 2km, awards will be given to:
- the top 3 runners 14 years and over;
- the top 3 kids 13 years and under.
A medal will be given to each participant at the finish line.
See hotels next to Pierre-Elliott Trudeau (Dorval) Airport or around downtown Montreal.
HOW TO REGISTER?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal payments. To register, click on the red button below:
CANCELLATION AND REFUND
In case of cancellation due to extreme weather conditions or other acts of god, the event will be postponed to a later date or completely cancelled. There will be no refund.
However, you can always transfer your registration to another person before October 10, 2021.